Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kaisercraft "Off the Wall" Layout Shares

Hi there it's Louise today and I would love to share what I've been doing with the new "Off the Wall" Collection from Kaisercraft.  This is a new release for November and is a good one for showing off the boys in your life.




I've been scrapping a lot of 8.5"x11" layouts lately and I have found that switching things up has really sparked my creativity in a very positive way.  I usually have about three "go-to" page designs that I use over and over again but designing on a smaller scale has forced me to try some new ways of setting up my layouts- give it a try next time you are feeling a bit stuck in a creative rut.

Here's my first layout- I used patterned papers and some stickers to create the foundation of my page, then added some machine stitching, ink splats and sequins for added texture.













Here is my second layout.  Once again I used patterned papers and stickers with machine stitching and ink splats, but I used enamel dots and twine too. I also curled up the edges of all my paper elements to "rough it up" a little.









"Off the Wall" is available at Tomorrow's Memories right now and you can also see these layouts on display if you would like a closer look.

See you next time,
Louise :-)

No comments: