Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Much Needed Break!!

Here I am in one of my favourite places - Rottnest.
In the past few years Rottnest has become a special place for our family.
We come here to relax and spend quality time with each other, doing not much
more than sleeping, eating, drinking, biking, fishing, walking, swimming,
and generally chatting and having fun!!!

Here are some photos of our holiday so far.

The view from our balcony in Geordie Bay - Pure Bliss!

The first of many Gin and Tonics!
Grandpa and all the Grandkids xx
The Kids swimming at the Basin.....
My man - relaxed for the first time in months!!!!!!


Hope you enjoyed my photos - I DO miss you all although I must admit
I wouldn't give this up for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

Enjoy your stay Jo! Rottnest would be beautiful at this time of the year. Have a Gin and Tonic for me too.......or three!